Regulations of the Hotel Villa Baltica and Baltica Residence
1 INTRODUCTORY PROVISIONS
- the Regulations set out the rules for the provision of services, liability of the Hotel and the Guest, as well as stay on the premises of the Hotel and is an integral part of the contract concluded between the Guest and the Hotel.
The definitions used in the Regulations should be understood as follows:
- Hotel – KFT Sp. z o.o., 1 Emilii Plater Street, 81-777 Sopot, KRS: 0000161128, NIP: 6792777947, providing hotel services in hotel facilities Hotel Villa Baltica, 1 Emilii Plater Street, 81- 777 Sopot, tel: 58 55 52 800 and Baltica Residence, 13 Na Wydmach Street, 81-776 Sopot , tel:
58 35 10 500
2) Guest – any entity that uses the services of the Hotel.
- consumer – a natural person entering into a contract with the Hotel, the subject of which is not related directly related to the economic or professional activity of this person.
- Entrepreneur – a Guest engaged in business activity within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of March 6, 2018. Entrepreneur Law.
- Website – the websites maintained by the Hotel at the following addresses: https://www.villabaltica.com/ and https://balticasopot.pl/
- reservation – a declaration of will of a Guest made by means of the Reservation Form or electronically electronically and aimed directly at concluding the Agreement with the Hotel.
- Agreement – concluded with the Guest, which is reached by signing the registration card, as well as as well as by making a reservation or paying a deposit for a stay at the Hotel. The Guest, by performing the aforementioned actions, confirms that he/she has read and accepts the terms and conditions of the Hotel Regulations.
8) Room – a hotel room or suite, offered by the Hotel.
- rules and regulations – these rules and regulations of the Hotel.
3 SUBJECT MATTER OF THE CONTRACT
(1) The subject matter of the Agreement is the provision of hotel services offered by the Hotel through the website or portals intermediating in concluding contracts with the Hotel.
(2) The Hotel shall be obliged to provide the Guest with a room in accordance with the description contained on the Website or intermediary portal and on the date specified in the Reservation, and the Guest is obliged to pay the price of the service specified in the Reservation.
(1) Reservation of a room may be made:
- using the reservation form, located on the Website
https://www.villabaltica.com/ or https://balticasopot.pl/
- by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- by phone at: 58 55 52 800
- using portals intermediating in concluding contracts with the Hotel.
- the Guest makes a reservation by indicating specific dates of the beginning and end of the stay and indicating the specific standard of the room.
(3) The number of people to stay in the room is indicated by the Guest during the Booking and may be modified no later than during check-in.
(4) The Hotel will immediately confirm the possibility of making a Reservation by sending the Guest an email with the confirmation and details of the Reservation.
(5) The Reservation will be effective after the Guest has paid the deposit by the date indicated in the reservation confirmation sent by email
- the Guest may cancel their reservation by contacting the Hotel at. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com , by phone or using the reservation system reservation system on the Hotel’s website.
(7) In case of cancellation within 3 days before the start date of the stay, the Hotel will refund the deposit to the Guest. In case of cancellation of the reservation after the aforementioned date, there is no entitlement to refund of the advance payment.
(8) In case of failure to cancel the reservation or cancellation on the date of commencement of stay or later, the Guest will be obliged to pay the fee in accordance with the terms of the offer and the confirmation of the reservation i.e.: minimum for the first night of stay, in accordance with the price of the reserved room.
5 TERMS OF STAY AND GUEST’S OBLIGATIONS
The basis for check-in of the Guest is presentation to the employee of the Hotel Reception of an identity document with a photograph and signing by the guest.
- The basis for check-in of a Guest is presentation of an identity document with a photograph to the employee of the Hotel Reception and signing the check-in card as well as payment of the whole fee (after deduction of the fee paid). payment (after deduction of the advance payment) for the stay. Payment can also be made before arrival at the hotel to the account number provided in the reservation.
(2) The hotel reception employee has the right to refuse to issue keys to the room, if the guest is under the influence of alcohol or intoxicants and behaves in an aggressive
(3) The hotel day lasts from 14:00 to 12:00 the next day. Earlier check-in is possible after prior contact with the Hotel and subject to room availability.
(4) The Hotel has a curfew from 10:00 pm to 6:00 am.
(5) Any defects and deficiencies found in the room Guest is required to immediately report to the Hotel.
Hotel immediately on the day of arrival.
6 The hotel accepts pets in the rooms of the Villa Baltica and Baltica Residence. The Guest is financially responsible for damages caused by the pet. Guest shall bear financial responsibility.
(7) The Guest is obliged to use the room in a manner consistent with its intended use, the conditions defined in the Regulations and the rules of social coexistence, in particular in a manner not disturbing the peace of third parties.
(8) The guest is obliged to properly secure the room, carefully close the entrance door entrance door each time he leaves it, and carefully store key cards and not make them available to third parties.
(9) The hotel has the right to terminate the contract with immediate effect in the event that the Guest, its guests or an animal in their care behaves in a manner that disturbs the peace or threatening the safety of third parties. In such a case, the Guest shall not be refunded the payment for the stay.
(10) Smoking and the use of electronic cigarettes is strictly prohibited in the Hotel. The fee for violating the ban is 500 PLN and is collected at the hotel reception.
6 RETURN OF ITEMS LEFT BEHIND
Personal belongings left in the hotel room by the departing Guest, will be sent back to the address indicated by the Guest at his expense.
(2) In the event that the Hotel does not receive instructions from the Guest to return the items left behind, the Hotel will will store the aforementioned items for a period of three months, and after the expiration of this period these items will become the property of the Hotel and will be disposed of.
(1) The current room rates are listed on the Website and on the portals intermediating with the Hotel.
(3) The current fee for the stay of a pet in the Villa Baltica facility is listed on the Hotel’s website.
(4) In the case of a leisure or training stay longer than 1 night, a resort fee is added to the bill Spa fee is added to the bill in the amount: 4,30pln / person / day.
- the current fee for the monitored unguarded parking is given on the website of the Hotel’s website.
(1) The Hotel shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the Agreement, unless this is due solely to the act or omission of the Guest .
(2) The Guest shall be financially responsible for any damage or destruction in the room caused by the Guest and the persons and animals in the Guest’s care.
- the Hotel has a price list of the most common damages and can be consulted at the Reception. The price list does not exclude the possibility of claiming compensation on general principles.
(4) The Guest shall not be liable for damages caused by Force Majeure.
(5) The Hotel shall not be financially liable to the Guest for fortuitous events not resulting from the direct fault of the Hotel. Any such event should be immediately reported to the Hotel staff. For a shortened stay for this reason, the amount due will not be refunded. The Hotel is not responsible for any loss or damage caused by the Guest.
(6) The hotel is not responsible for loss of or damage to items brought into the room by the Guest or other persons using the room (especially valuables) if they have not been deposited at the reception desk. they have not been deposited at the reception desk.
(7) The hotel is not responsible for loss of or damage to a vehicle left by a Guest in a Guest in the parking lot.
(1) The Guest, in the event that the provision of services is found inconsistent with the Agreement, has the right to right to lodge a complaint and assert claims on this account in accordance with applicable law. law.
(2) The Guest shall submit a complaint to the Hotel in writing or in electronic form within a period of no more than than 30 days from the date of completion of the stay.
(3) The complaint will be considered by the Hotel within 14 days of its receipt, and the information about the result of its consideration will be sent to the Guest at the address indicated by the Guest postal or electronic address indicated by the Guest.
(4) If the complaint is not accepted by the Hotel, and the Guest who is a Consumer does not agree with this decision, he may turn to the District Consumer Ombudsman, or take legal action to pursue any claims court to pursue possible claims.
10 Personal Data
(1) Personal data provided by the Guest as part of the reservation made shall be processed by the Hotel in order to perform the contract. Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary for the Guest to enter into a contract with the Hotel.
(2) The administrator of the data is the Hotel.
11 FINAL PROVISIONS
(1) The law applicable to disputes between the Hotel and the Guest is Polish law.
2 The Guest declares that he/she has been informed about the content of Art. 38 par. 12 of the Act of May 30, 2014 on the Consumer Rights, according to which in the case of contracts for the provision of services in the field of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, the consumer is not entitled to the provided in Article 27 of this Law the right to withdraw from a contract concluded remotely
- the Hotel reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions for important reasons, i.e.: changes in legislation, changes in payment methods and the manner of service provision, to the extent that these changes these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. Amendments shall come into force as of the date they are published on the Website and made available in hotel rooms and the Reception.
(4) The version of the Terms and Conditions in effect on the date of conclusion of the Agreement shall apply to Agreements concluded before the amendments to the Terms and Conditions. the date of conclusion of the Agreement.
(5) Matters not covered by these Regulations shall be governed by generally applicable Polish law shall apply.
- the Regulations shall come into force on 01.02.2023.