- Disinfect the surface of the reception counter each time. Regular disinfection of the hotel entrance and other surfaces (railings, etc.) in the lobby.
- Use of protective visors and gloves by hotel maintenance workers.
- Minimize the Guest’s time at the front desk. Each time disinfection of room cards (issuing/receiving) and payment terminal.
- Introducing a limit on the number of people waiting in line at the reception desk in the hotel lobby.
- Maintain appropriate distance between Guests in line by marking lines indicating safe distances.
- Every guest entering the hotel has their temperature measured with a non-contact thermometer and is asked to disinfect their hands.
- At check-in, guests receive a disinfected room card along with full information about the hotel’s security procedures.
- Public rooms
- Detailed disinfection of toilets in the hotel, including according to GIS recommendations.
- Provide hand sanitizing liquid for Guests – easily accessible and visible dispenser in the reception lobby and on the hotel floor by the elevators, as well as at the entrance to the restaurant, common areas of the hotel.
- Conducting an information campaign for Guests on taking special precautions.
- Disinfection of hotel elevators.
- Detailed disinfection and ventilation of the hotel room, including according to GIS recommendations.
- Provision of disinfectant and masks in the hotel room at the guest’s request.
- Ozonation of each room left by a guest before accepting another one
- We are certified by RMK laundry to use the highest quality chemicals with virucidal effect. All dishes in the room are disposable.
- Cleaning personnel use disposable gloves and visors.
- Provide a safe space for guests waiting to enter the restaurant, bar.
- Maintaining safe distances – lines indicating distances.
- Mandatory hand disinfection of all guests entering the restaurant.
- Introduce appropriate safe distances between tables and chairs in the restaurant.
- Introduce limits on the number of people in a restaurant at one time.
- Giving up standard buffet meals for things served by wait staff to restaurant tables.
- Introduce meal times for individual rooms ensuring an adequate safe number of people.
- Room service for breakfast and afternoon and evening issued to the hotel room in the form of eco-boxes (if needed).
- Each time disinfect tables, chairs, other surfaces and the menu card in the restaurant after each Guest.
- Use of visors and gloves by restaurant employees.
- Specialized in-house training in special safety measures and precautions in terms of coronavirus prevention, including according to GIS recommendations, for all hotel employees. Conducting an information campaign for staff on taking special precautions according to GIS and WHO recommendations.
- Measuring the temperature when each employee arrives at work, in a room prepared for this purpose, in the case of a subfebrile state and sickness symptoms, sending the employee home.
- Provide hand sanitizing liquid for employees – easily accessible and visible dispenser at the back of the hotel, locker rooms.
- Introduce additional disinfection of employees’ common spaces – locker rooms, kitchens, social areas and storage rooms.
- Reorganizing the employee shift system to place limits on the number of people starting a shift at the same time.